Sunday, September 21, 2008

A weekend and a Sketch

Well, somehow i got suckered into ripping up a parque floor for Nana and Papa on Saturday. Half way through, someone realized it would have been easier to just build up the rest of the floors to the same height, but at that point it was too late. What an adventure! It was well worth it and thier house will look beautiful once its done. Im sure Jaque will post pictures once she has a little more time. Sunday was a little better. Papa and I sprayed the ceilings so that the painters could get started on the walls. Rumor has it they made good progress and have just a little bit to finish up Monday evening. Then they will be down to the last little bit and then hopefully making thier final move.





Just something ive been playing with. I hate how my scanner picks up the pencil smudges and how it doesnt pick up the entire image. Im still not done with it, I feel like its missing something. Im thinking of eventually putting it on my back, but not entirely sure what to do with it. The sketch to the left is the original sketch.

7 comments:

Sherry Goshon said...

wow I love these...hahaha now i can print one off and frame it...about time I had a piece of your art...love mom

Jacque Uetz said...

Well you know I need one too roflol!!Great sketch Tatum..Thank you for all your help!I know that is one floor we will never forget:}

JudiA said...

That is going to make a fantastic tattoo -- very very cool. My scanner does the same thing. I put another larger piece of different colored paper behind my sketches and that usually forces it to "see" the whole drawing. Hope that helps!

Nita Butler said...

Very Cool Drawing Tatum! It will make a great tattoo! I look forward to seeing more of your art!
Thanks for sharing!

Love,
Nita

hoppa said...

Tatum,

Great sketch and would make a great tatoo. So glad have a blog and looking forward to seeing more of you art!

Hoppa

Bear said...

Hi ya Tatum
I am with ya Mum n Nana its great art and I wouldnt mind having one either- to hang on my wall its kinda like Celtic crosses but not- mmmmmmmmmmmmm love it!
love n hugs bear xoxoxoxox

Pammy Tasche said...

Way to go, Tatum! Can't wait to see your drawings as time goes. It'll be so cool to stay in touch!
Hugs,
Pammy ; )